A donation of $10 can:
- Provide 10 children with an effective treatment for malaria
- Protect 500 old growth trees for one year
- Send $200 worth of medical supplies to an African country
A donation of $20 can:
A donation of $100 can:
- Provide school and personal supplies for 2 students for one school year
- Buy goats for two families or widows with children
Aid for Africa is a unique partnership of some 85 select charities, all dedicated to solving the complex, inter-related challenges facing Sub Saharan Africa. Whether we are distributing books to school children, introducing medical strategies to combat the spread of HIV/AIDS, supporting small businesses for women, or finding new approaches to protect endangered elephants and lions, Aid for Africa members are working to build a better future for Africa’s children, families, and communities. Our member charities:
- Are fully vetted, meeting some of the strictest tests of fiscal accountability, governance, and programmatic impact in philanthropy.
- Have a track-record of introducing innovative solutions to seemingly intractable problems.
- Partner with each other and share best practices for maximum efficiency and top results.
A donation to Aid for Africa helps support the work of all our member charities. A donation to the Aid for Africa Girls Education Fund—a special project—will help more African girls and young women get an education. You can also donate to a specific charity directly below by clicking on the first letter of the name of the charity.
Don’t want to give online? There are other ways to give too.
Want to learn more about our commitment to low administrative costs? Visit our Financial Information page.
Protects and cares for the most vulnerable refugees in Africa, ensuring forgotten victims of genocide, persecution, and atrocities are brought from danger to safety.
Builds primary schools in rural Angola. After decades of war, it is estimated that there are 4 million children still not in school.